List of ZSM PoCs
This page provides the list of on-going ISG ZSM PoCs. Click on them to learn further details.
The following ZSM Proofs of Concept are developed according to the ETSI ISG ZSM Proof of Concept Framework. ZSM Proofs of Concept are intended to demonstrate ZSM as a viable technology. Results are fed back to the Industry Specification Group on Zero tough network and Service Management.
Neither ETSI, the ISG ZSM, nor their members make any endorsement of any product or implementation claiming to demonstrate or conform to ZSM. No verification or test has been performed by ETSI on any part of these ZSM Proofs of Concept.
- PoC 1 ServoCloud: efficient lifecycle and element management automation at scale
- EnterpriseWeb - Deutsche Telekom - Sprint - Amazon Web Services - Amdocs - EXFO - InfoSim - Fortinet - Metaswitch
- PoC 2 Automated Network Slice Scaling in Multi-Site Environments
- Telefonica - Telenor - Universidad Carlos III (UC3M) - University of Patras (UoP) - Openslice
- PoC 3 Automation of Intent-based cloud leased line service
- China Telecom - China Mobile - China Unicom - Huawei Technologies - AsiaInfo Technologies - Xidian University
- PoC 4 Autonomous network slice management
- DOCOMO Communications Lab. - NTT Corp. - NTT Communications, Corp. - NTT DOCOMO, INC.
- PoC 5 On-demand Non-Public Networks (NPNs) for industry 4.0: zero-touch provisioning practices in public-private network environments.
- Telefónica - Fundaciò i2CAT - NextWorks - Interdigital - Universidad Carlos III de Madrid