PoC 2 Automated Network Slice Scaling in Multi-Site Environments
- Telefónica S.A.
- Telenor ASA
- Universidad Carlos III (UC3M)
- University of Patras (UoP)
Jose Ordonez-Lucena, Telefonica (joseantonio.ordonezlucena _at_ telefonica.com)
This PoC has the aim at demonstrating the capacity to automatically scale out a deployed network instance across multiple administrative domains. This will be achieved using the 5G assets of 5G-VINNI, which is a large-scale, end-to-end facility composed of several interworking sites, each deployed at a different geographic location and defining a single administrative domain. The management and orchestration capabilities of individual sites, and the enablers allowing for the interworking across them, are aligned with ZSM architectural design principles. The PoC fits the end-to-end (E2E) service management scenario category detailed in ZSM 001, considering the slicing features specified in ZSM 003.
The full PoC proposal is available in the ETSI ZSM Portal: ISG ZSM PoC proposal "Automated Network Slice Scaling in Multi-Site Environments" - Download pdf
This PoC is WORKING on:
PoC Contributions to Topic2 are expected by March 2021
- ZSM PoC#2 Demo - Brightalk Webinar,16th April 2021
- ZSM PoC#2 - On the use of OSM to allow for automated network slice scaling in multi-site environments by Jose Ordonez-Lucena, Technology Innovation and Ecosystem, Telefonica I+D at OSM-MR#10 Ecosystem Day
- PoC#2 Report 1 (3 Feb 2021) - PoC#2 User Story
The mission of this first PoC#2 report is to provide an overall description of the PoC, including in-scope use case and the related user story. The pre-/post-conditions and workflow detailed in the PoC user story will define the acceptance criteria to be used for PoC execution
- PoC Successfully Completed