PoC 4 Autonomous network slice management
- DOCOMO Communications Lab.
- NTT Corp.
- NTT Communications, Corp.
- NTT DOCOMO, INC.
- Wenjing Chen, DOCOMO Communications Lab. (wenjing.chen.bv_at_nttdocomo.com)
This PoC demonstrates the use-case of the autonomous network slice management. The use-case is based on ZSM framework reference architecture and implemented with the ZSM standards and NTT products. The PoC will demonstrate management services (defined in ZSM 002), network slice management (defined in ZSM 003) and cross-domain orchestration (defined in ZSM 008) on E2E management domain and TN, CN, DN management domain.
Full PoC proposal: ISG ZSM PoC proposal "Intent-based Cloud Leased Line on ONAP" - Download pdf
This PoC is WORKING on:
- Topic 4 - Cross-domain user-driven E2E services
- Demo 1, Mar 2022, "Network slice instance creation based on ZSM002 ZSM framework with ZSM003 network slicing process and ZSM008 management service between E2E MD and MD."
- Demo 2, Mar 2022, "Network slice instance deletion based on ZSM002 ZSM framework with ZSM003 network slicing process and ZSM008 management service between E2E MD and MD."
- Demo 3, Apr 2022, "Closed-loop automation due to the FM/PM notification related to ZSM002, ZSM003, ZSM008."