PoC 8 Building Cloud AR/VR Service on CAMARA by Using ZSM Framework.
- Huawei Technologies
- Centre Tecnològic de Telecomunicacions de Catalunya (CTTC)
- Henry YU (henry.yu1_at_huawei.com)
This PoC demonstrates the possibility of building a cloud-based AR/VR service on CAMARA platform using the ZSM framework. The use-case contributes to the NaaS paradigm by providing both the networking requirements and the edge cloud PaaS requirements of such applications. ZSM management services (defined in ZSM 002) and cross-domain orchestration (ZSM 008) will be demonstrated through the realization of the ETSI F5G 008’s Cloud VR Gaming Use-case. The solution of this PoC will leverage and extend open source projects including ETSI TeraflowSDN (TFS), ETSI OSM, and IETF Kafka-YANG data mesh.
This PoC is WORKING on:
- Topic 4 - Cross-domain user-driven E2E services
- Demo 1, Feb 2024, Public demonstration of Cloud AR/VR Gaming service creation, deployment, orchestration, and termination via CAMARA service APIs at Mobile World Congress (Barcelona, Feb 2024)
Information about CAMARA, OSM, TFS, and IETF Kafka-YANG is available at the following links respectively: Information about CAMARA, OSM, TFS, and IETF Kafka-YANG is available at the following links respectively:
- PoC #8 Final report expected in April 2024