ZSM ISG PoCs
ZSM ISG has developed a PoC Framework to coordinate and promote multi-vendor Proofs of Concept illustrating key aspects of NFV ISG work.
PoC Framework Document
The PoC Framework document can be downloaded at: ZSM006-PoC Framework.
Templates for PoC Proposals and PoC Reports are linked hereafter.
ISG ZSM builds and maintains a list of PoC Topics for which very specific feedback is requested from the PoC Projects, learn more at PoC Topics
ETSI CTI Support
The ETSI Center for Testing and Interoperability (CTI) has experience in supporting the organization of technology evaluations and interoperability events (in many ways similar to PoCs).
This experience may be useful to assist the PoC teams with test expertise, administration and project management support.
ZSM ISG PoC Teams may request CTI assistance by contacting ETSI CTI.
ZSM PoC Management Team
As defined in the ZSM PoC Framework, the team is in charge of administering the PoC activity process.
These tasks include :
- maintaining and making available the PoC topics;
- reviewing PoC proposals and PoC reports against the acceptance criteria;
- declaring the acceptance and end of each PoC;
- compiling the accepted PoC Proposals and Reports and making them available to the ISG ZSM;
- monitoring the PoC project timelines, and sending the appropriate reminders to the PoC teams (for expected contributions, PoC report, etc.);
- Composition of the ZSM PoC Management Team:
- Diego Lopez (Telefonica);
- Farni Boten (T-Mobile US);
- Junsheng Chu (ZTE);
- Michael Klotz (Deutsche Telekom);
- Lan Zou (Huawei);
- Laurent Ciavaglia (Rakuten);
About ZSM ISG
Learn more about ZSM at ETSI