PoC 3 Automation of Intent-based cloud leased line service
- China Telecom
- China Mobile
- China Unicom
- Huawei Technologies
- AsiaInfo Technologies
- Xidian University
- Wang Dong, China Telecommunications (wangd5_at_ chinatelecom.cn)
- Henry Yu, Huawei (henry.yu1_at_huawei.com=
This PoC demonstrates the automation of the Intent-based cloud leased line (CLL) use-case. The use-case is developed on ONAP, and its implementation complies with the ZSM standards. The PoC will demonstrate management services (defined in ZSM 002), cross-domain orchestration (ZSM 008), closed-loop (ZSM 009), and Intent-based networking (ZSM 011).
The full PoC proposal is available in the ETSI ZSM Portal: ISG ZSM PoC proposal "Intent-based Cloud Leased Line on ONAP" - Download pdf
This PoC is WORKING on:
- Demo 1, May 2022, "Automated CPL service creation and modification using ZSM framework (ZSM 002) (simulated hardware)"
- Demo 2, May 2022, "Closed-loop in Transport MD (ZSM 009) (simulated hardware). Demo 2 will be built as an evolution of Demo 1."
A PoC demo was given at the ZSM#19 meeting, the video of the demo is available here.
- Demo 3, expected Nov 2022 "Demo with real hardware and real data traffic"